Title : Katsina State Economic Summit
Theme : “Unlocking Investment Potentials For Sustainable Development”
Date held : May 9th – 1th 2016
Pursuant to the present Katsina State Government policy thrust on Private Sector facilitation, job creation, and entrepreneurial promotion through generation of viable investments in the state, His Excellency directed for an Investment and Economic Summit to be organize with the following objectives;
- Awareness creation on the state Government new investment climate and policy thrust.
- Create a flat form for dialogue with potential Investors.
- Discuss the specific needs of those willing to invest in Katsina state.
- Share emerging investment ideas with the target Audience.
- Engage all the state’s unutilized and underutilized natural resources towards creating a an efficient and prosperous state.
- Revitalize the private sector for higher returns and employment generation; and
- Enhance the visibility of the State as a viable investment hub.